With Mark Schneider, Gordon Chang, Liz Berney and Mark Krikorian
MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Policy Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime Career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- How Pyongyang is benefitting from foreign technology transfers
- The danger from an EMP
- Trump’s recent statements on U.S. nuclear modernization
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, the Daily Beast Contributor:
- Strategic patience compared to strategic accountability
- Will Beijing enforce latest round of U.N. sanctions?
- Is regime change possible in North Korea?
LIZ BERNEY, Director of Special Projects for the Zionist Organization of America:
- R. McMaster’s positions on Israel, Iran Deal & Islamic Terrorism
- Purges in the National Security Council
MARK KRIKORIAN, Executive Director of the Center for Immigration Studies, Contributor at National Review:
- The Raise Act and its effects
- Backdoor amnesty