With Patrick Dunleavy
PATRICK DUNLEAVY, Senior Fellow for The Investigative Project on Terrorism, Lecturer at U.S. Military’s Special Operations School, Former Deputy Inspector General for the New York State Department of Corrections, Author of The Fertile Soil of Jihad: Terrorism’s Prison Connection:
- Origins of the ‘Holy War’
- How did Muslim fundamentalists enter the U.S.?
- The differences between violent and pre-violent jihad
- Islamic radicalization in U.S. prisons
- Sharia-Supremacist Muslim Chaplains
- What happens once a radicalized inmate leaves prison?
- Jamaat Al-Fuqra
- Terrorist rehabilitation in the U.K.
- The “Hug-a-terrorist” program in Denmark