With Clare Lopez, Joseph Humire, Bille Gertz and Matthew Brodsky
CLARE LOPEZ, Vice President for Research & Analysis at the Center for Security Policy, Former CIA Clandestine Officer:
- Jihadist terror attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils
- The troublesome Organization of Islamic Cooperation
JOSEPH HUMIRE, Executive Director of the Center for a Secure Free Society, Former Director of Institute Relations at the Atlas Economic Research Foundation:
- Venezuela’s new Vice President, Tareck El Aissami’s ties to Hezbollah
- How Iran’s ties to Caracas complicate refugee vetting for the U.S.
- Is a civil war in brewing in Venezuela?
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at the Washington Free Beacon, Inside the Ring Columnist at the Washington Times:
- Political warfare operations targeting Trump
- The unjust firing of Rich Higgins
- China’s interest (and investment) in Harvard University
MATTHEW BRODSKY, Senior Editor at Wikistrat, Former Director of Policy for the Jewish Policy Center:
- Four ways to get rid of the JCPOA
- How U.S. Policy in Lebanon helps Iran
- Options to counter Iranian influence in the Middle East