With Gordon Chang, John Guandolo, Michael Rubin and Robert Muise
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast Contributor:
- U.S. shorthanded in Naval power
- China’s infringement on Philippine sovereignty
- Should U.S. invoke Philippine-U.S. Missile Defense Treaty?
- Ongoing trade investigation on China regarding intellectual property left
JOHN GUANDOLO, President and Founder of Understandingthethreat.com, Veteran of Desert Storm, Former Commanding Officer of a FBI Swat team:
- History of the Islamic movement
- Are we in the ‘final stage’ of Muslim Brotherhood insurgency?
MICHAEL RUBIN, Resident Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, Senior Lecturer at the Naval Postgraduate School:
- How the Iran Deal benefits funding for terrorism
- Iran’s upcoming deployment to the Atlantic
- Why a Turkey-Iranian relationship is worrisome
ROBERT MUISE, Co-founder of the American Freedom Law Center, Co-author of Offensive and Defensive Lawfare: Fighting Civilizational Jihad in America’s Courts as part of CSP’s Civilizational Jihad Reader Series:
- Amicus briefing on behalf of Trump’s travel moratorium
- Threat of Sharia supremacism to the U.S.