With Diana West, Benjamin Weingarten, Christine Douglass-Williams and Michael Daugherty
DIANA WEST, Nationally Syndicated Columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up and American Betrayal:
- Trump’s priorities; American first or Afghanistan first?
- McMaster’s plan again counters Trump’s campaign promises
- Why we have a blindness for Sharia supremacism
BENJAMIN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO of ChangeUp Media LLC, 2015 Publius Fellow at the Claremont Institute:
- Trump’s Afghanistan Strategy
- Benefits of leveraging India against Pakistan
- What would ‘winning’ in Afghanistan look like?
- Defining the Red-Green axis
CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS, Nine-Time International Award-Winning Journalist and Television Producer, Federally Appointed Director with the Canadian Race Relations Foundation, Author of The Challenge of Modernizing Islam:
- Sharia blasphemy restrictions in Canada
- Canada’s M-103; Anti-Islamophobia Motion
- Marco Rubio and Diana Feinstein’s similar anti-hate speech motion
MICHAEL DAUGHERTY, CEO of Lab MD, Author of the Devil Inside the Beltway: The Shocking Expose of the US Government’s Surveillance and Overreach Into Cyber-security, Medicine and Small Business, Senior Writer for the Cyber Defense Magazine:
- Details of the Pakistani House IT scandal
- Why are Republicans and Democrats silent on this issue?
- Consequences of exposure from stolen information