With Daniel Horowitz, Diana West, Elaine Donnelly and Fred Fleitz
DANIEL HOROWITZ, Senior Editor at the Conservative Review, Author of The Conservative Consciousness with Daniel Horowitz:
- Is the ‘Trump Revolution’ over?
- How personnel purges within the NSC hurt President Trump’s proposed foreign policy agenda
DIANA WEST, Nationally Syndicated Columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown up and American Betrayal:
- How the failure in Afghanistan is connected to the senior commanders who betrayed MARSOC 7
- Trump relies on same architects of deceit to craft Middle East policy
- What does winning in Afghanistan look like?
- Why radical Islamic terrorism must not be eradicated in formulation of policy
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President of the Center for Military Readiness,
Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to the Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces in 1992:
- Mattis orders study on issue of transgenders in the Military
- Why Rand Corporation and other leftist groups should not lead study
- Importance of implementing case-by-case strategy on remaining transgendered individuals in the military
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Department:
- John Bolton’s strategy for extricating the U.S. from Iran Deal
- Will Trump become a President in name only?
- Why did North Korea fire missile test over Japan?
- More grim details on House IT Scandal