With Dr. Mark Schneider, Gordon Chang, Kevin Freeman, Michel Gurfinkiel and Diana West
DR. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime Career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy:
- Did North Korea detonate a hydrogen bomb?
- The threat of an electro-magnetic pulse attack on the U.S.
- An overview of the lack of U.S. tactical nuclear ability
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast Contributor:
- Dangers of North Korea’s alleged thermo-nuclear hydrogen bomb
- Reality of Kim Jung Un’s EMP threat
- Why U.S. Military intervention may be necessary
- How can the U.S. engage China more effectively?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Author of Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack (2013), Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room (coming to The Blaze soon):
- How Hurricane Harvey can make us more resilient in securing the grid
- Why we should have taken North Korean threats more seriously years ago
- Consequences of Russia or Saudi Arabia controlling U.S. oil refineries
- The systematic removal of free speech protections
MICHEL GURFINKIEL, Founder and President of the Jean-Jacques Rousseau Institute, Shillman/Ginsburg Fellow at the Middle East Forum, Editor-in-Chief of Valeurs Actuelles:
- Evolution of political correctness to submission to the Sharia supremacist agenda
- Fear in Europe of the embrace of Islamic values over Western ideals
DIANA WEST, Nationally Syndicated Columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of “Death of the Grown Up” and “American Betrayal”:
- Suppression of First Amendment rights
- Disconnect between Trump’s campaign promises and current staff