With Amb. Henry Cooper, Russ Dallen, Mark Krikorian, Matthew Brodsky and Fred Fleitz
AMB. HENRY COOPER, Director of the Strategic Defensive Initiative Organization (SDIO) during the Bush Administration, Associate of the National Institute of Public Policy:
- The vulnerability of our electric grid
- Why the U.S. should have taken North Korean threat more seriously years ago
- Is Sig Hecker the most reliable Pyongyang expert?
- Why the EMP commission must be reestablished
RUSS DALLEN, President & Editor in Chief at The Latin American Herald Tribune, Served as President of Venezuela’s “The Daily Journal”:
- Consequences of historic Hurricane Irma
- The deterioration of Venezuela
- Pope Francis’ visit to Colombia
- Will Russia take over Venezuelan oil refineries?
MARK KRIKORIAN, Executive Director of the Center for Immigration Studies, Contributor at National Review:
- Trump termination of Obama’s DACA program
- Why did Trump undo the deadline proposed to Congress?
- Best methods to manage chain migration
MATTHEW BRODSKY, Senior Editor at Wikistrat, Former Director of Policy for the Jewish Policy Center:
- What is going on inside Pyongyang?
- Is it possible to deter the actions of North Korea?
- The strategic partnership between Iran and North Korea
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept.:
- Are economic sanctions against China enough?
- North Korean cooperative missile programs with other adversaries
- Why Donald Trump Jr.’s ‘collusion scandal’ contributes to fake news agenda