With Raheem Kassam
RAHEEM KASSAM, Editor in Chief of Breitbart News London, Shillman-Ginsburg Writing Fellow at the Middle East Forum, Senior Distinguished Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Chief Advisor to UK Independence Party Leader Nigel Farage, Author of No Go Zones: How Shariah Law is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You:
- The importance of defining Sharia supremacism
- President Trump refuses to name the enemy in 9/11 remarks
- How ‘no-go-zones’ operate across Europe
- The deliberate effort to hinder assimilation
- Huma Abedin and The Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs
- Sharia blasphemy restrictions in Europe
- How ‘no-go zones’ contribute to the cultivation of Jihad
- The treatment of women in these enclaves
- Authorities’ willful blindness regarding grooming gangs in the U.K.
- Evolution of Takhliqi Jihad
- How to recognize the emergence of enclaves in the U.S.
- Troubling aspects of the Arab American National Museum in Dearborn Michigan
- The existential threat to freedom in our time