With Brigitte Gabriel, Richard Pollock, Bill Gertz and Jessica Vaughan
BRIGITTE GABRIEL, President of ACT for America, Author of Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terrorism Warns America:
- Why has Trump deviated from naming the enemy?
- 9/11 commemoration rallies halted by leftists
- House joint-resolution sets stage for more restrictions on speech
RICHARD POLLOCK, Senior Investigative Reporter at The Daily Caller:
- House IT scandal
- The fight to protect freedom of speech
- George Soros and political warfare
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at The Washington Free Beacon, Inside the Ring Columnist at the Washington Times, Author of iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age:
- Pacific Fleet Commander Admiral Scott Swift’s new position
- Another ‘Great Leap Forward’ in terms of Beijing’s Military-Space activity?
JESSICA VAUGHAN, Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, Former Foreign Service Officer with the State Department serving in Belgium, Trinidad & Tobago:
- Implications of DACA includes chain migration
- Why we must avoid token enforcement measures
- Securing ‘the wall’ and E-verify should be a prerequisite for amnesty