With Fred Fleitz, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff and Claudia Rosett
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Department:
- President Trump’s address to the United Nations
- The future of the Iran Nuclear Deal
- John Bolton’s alternative plan to JCPOA
ELISABETH SABADITSCH-WOLFF, Advisor to the Board, Burgerbewegung Pax Europa (a German human rights NGO), Encounter Truth Inc. (Coming soon):
- The OSCE and the fight for freedom of speech
- Sharia blasphemy restrictions in Austria
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Foreign Affairs Columnist at Forbes.com, Blogs at “The Rosett Report” at PJ Media:
- President Trump’s speech at U.N. delivers on all fronts
- How Trump’s speech was received by other nations
- Is the U.N. an effective tool in benefitting U.S. interests?
- Why North Korea should be thrown out of the U.N.
- The recent U.N. security council resolution’s response to Pyongyang aggression
- Why sanctions cannot be effective without enforcement