With Doug Feith and Clare Lopez
DOUG FEITH, Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for National Security Strategies at the Hudson Institute, Former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy:
- Election results in Germany
- How extremist groups can take the place of non-bigoted nationalists
- The upcoming referendum on Kurdish independence
- What would happen after the referendum passes?
- Why have the Turks always been opponents of Kurdish sovereignty?
- Can Turkey under Erdogan still be considered an ally?
- The effectiveness of NATO- countries with shared principles
CLARE LOPEZ, VP for Research & Analysis at the Center for Security Policy, Former CIA Clandestine Officer:
- Why President Trump should not recertify Iran as compliant in JCPOA
- Iran’s clandestine nuclear weapons programs
- The latest supplements to the travel moratorium
- The leading edge of civilization Jihad
- Recent OSCE conference and Sharia blasphemy restrictions
- How Canada’s M103 and the United States’ PL115-5 act as precursors to free speech restrictions
- The rise of Germany’s ‘ADF’ party