With Seth Cropsey, Faith McDonnell, Gordon Chang and Kevin Freeman
SETH CROPSEY, Senior Fellow and Director of the Hudson Institute’s Center for American Seapower, Former Deputy Undersecretary of the Navy in Reagan and Bush Administrations, Author of Seablindness: How Political Neglect is Choking American Seapower and What to do About It (August 2017):
- Update on the U.S. Navy’s 7th Fleet
- What does certification of fleets entail?
- How sequestration cuts have stretched Navy resources
- Recommendations for Military resource allocation
FAITH MCDONNELL, Director of Religious Liberty Programs at the Institute on Religion and Democracy, Director of the Church Alliance for a New Sudan:
- Devastation in Puerto Rico caused by Hurricane Maria
- Why does President Trump’s revised travel ban exclude Sudan?
- Sudan’s ‘Charm Offenses’
- Dangers of cooperating with the Khartoum government
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast contributor:
- North Korea’s claim that President Trump declared war via Twitter
- Are intensified economic sanctions on Pyongyang and its allies enough to deter the threat?
- China’s continued proliferation of material for nuclear programs
KEVIN FREEMAN, Author of Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again (2012), Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- How countries are attempting to supplant the U.S. dollar
- Saudi Arabia and the oil market