With Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, Peter Huessy, Bill Gertz and Daniel Gallington
DR. PETER VINCENT PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission and the CIA:
- Why the collapse of our electric grid would be catastrophic
- Potential threat from two North Korean satellites currently in orbit
- EMP Commission’s findings on Pyongyang-Moscow partnership
- Why the EMP Commission should become a Presidential Commission
PETER HUESSY, Director for Strategic Deterrent Studies at the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies, Former Senior Defense Consultant at the National Defense University Foundation:
- Why regime change in North Korea is necessary
- Are economic sanctions enough to push China in the right direction?
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at the Washington Free Beacon, Inside the Ring Columnist at the Washington Times, Author of “iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age”:
- What role is China playing in enabling the threat from North Korea?
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Magic Weapons’ operation
- How our adversaries subverting our government from within
- U.S. Naval power in the South China Sea
DANIEL GALLINGTON, Senior Policy and Program Advisor at the George C. Marshall Institute, Served in senior national security policy positions in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Department of Justice and as bipartisan counsel for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
- The status of the U.S. nuclear deterrence capabilities
- Why a serious injection of resources must be allocated to our nuclear infrastructure
- Russian collusion in the 2016 Presidential election?