With Gordon Chang, Daniel Horowitz, Amb. Hank Cooper and Daniel Greenfield
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast Contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World:
- North Korea’s striking statement to abrogate armistice
- Why interfering with trade to Pyongyang is essential
- The movement of strategic assets off the Korean peninsula
DANIEL HOROWITZ, Senior Editor at The Conservative Review, Author of The Conservative Consciousness with Daniel Horowitz,” Former Policy Director for the Madison Project, Author of Stolen Sovereignty: How to Stop Unelected Judges from Transforming America:
- Three way war being waged against the Kurdish people
- How the rise of the Iran is the ultimate strategic challenge
- Why the Kurds are our best ally in defeating ISIS
AMB. HANK COOPER, Director of the Strategic Defensive Initiative Organization (SDIO) during the Bush Administration, Chairman of Applied Research Associates, Senior Associate of the National Institute of Public Policy, Visiting Fellow at the Heritage Center:
- The reality of our nuclear defense capability
- What are steps the Trump administration can do to alleviate North Korean threat?
- Where does resistance to deterrence improvement stem from?
DANIEL GREENFIELD, Shillman Journalist Fellow at the Freedom Center for Security Policy, Blogs at Sultan Knish, Contributing Fellow at Family Security Matters:
- The political hysteria and media hype regarding Russian election interference
- Russian exploitation of U.S. political system