With Clare Lopez, Sean Davis, Bruce Klinger and Kevin Freeman
CLARE LOPEZ, Vice President for Research & Analysis at the Center for Security Policy, Former CIA Clandestine Officer:
- Details on the Las Vegas shooting
- Has Turkey returned to its original status as a Jihad state?
- The rise of Turkish-Muslim Brotherhood influence in the United States
SEAN DAVIS, Co-Founder of The Federalist, Former Economic Policy Advisor to Governor Rick Perry, Former CFO of Daily Caller, Former Chief Investigator for Sen. Tom Coburn:
- Aftermath of Mandalay Bay shooting
- The gun control debate
- Can you effectively legislate firearm enforcement?
- How President Trump is facing a ‘cultural revolution’
BRUCE KLINGER, Senior Research Fellow, Northeast Asia at the Heritage Foundation’s Asian Studies Center, Author of Creating a Comprehensive Policy Response to North Korean Threat Provocations, CIA’s Deputy Division Chief for Korea from 1996-2001:
- Why the North Korean threat has increased this year
- Are the conflicting signals from the State Department and White House part of a greater strategy?
- Are sanctions and financial measures to pressure Pyongyang simply rhetorical?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Author of Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack (2013):
- The active conspiracy to replace the dollar
- Consequences of an alternative credible debt market
- What are the North Koreans up to with Bitcoin?