With Gordon Chang, Michelle Owens, Diana West and Kevin Freeman
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast Contributor, Author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World”:
- President Trump vs. Rex Tillerson on North Korea
- How have back channels maintained relations with Pyongyang?
- The administration’s changing China policy
MICHELLE OWENS, Attorney and Spokesperson for Stop Abusive and Violent Environments (SAVE), Managing Partner at Agee Owens & Cooper:
- Secretary DeVos and Title IX on college campuses
- Faults of Title IX under the Obama Administration
- Consequences of schools handling felony-level cases
DIANA WEST, Nationally Syndicated Columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of “Death of the Grown Up” and “American Betrayal”:
- Latest media hyperbole about Russian influence
- Is buying Facebook advertisements a tool of subversion?
- Why Vladimir Putin is ahead of the U.S. in nuclear capabilities
- The 2016 Presidential election and information warfare
KEVIN FREEMAN, Author of “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack”, Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- What is Kaspersky and its significance in the security community?
- The threat that exists regarding any IT supply chain
- ‘Economic War Room’ and security of the average citizen