With Fred Fleitz, Rowan Scarborough, John Solomon and Diana West
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Department:
- President Trump declares he will not recertify JCPOA
- Trump calling on Congress to make substantial changes to agreement
- Consequences of insubordinate subordinates in administration
ROWAN SCARBOROUGH, National Security Reporter at The Washington Times, Author of the bestseller “Rumsfeld’s War: The Untold Story of America’s Anti-Terrorist Commander”:
- U.S. National Commission on Military National and Public Service
- Should Selective Service require women to join along with men?
- Dangers of Raqqa’s hubs in Europe and the U.S.
JOHN SOLOMON, Vice President, Digital Video for the Hill, Former Executive and Editor in Chief at the Washington Times:
- The Clintons and U.S. uranium sales
- The Obama Administration and Russian nuclear improvements
- Undercover FBI witness receives direct threats by Justice Department
DIANA WEST, Nationally Syndicated Columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of “Death of the Grown Up” and “American Betrayal”:
- American Uranium and Vladimir Putin
- Another layer of corruption regarding the Clinton Foundation
- Is the current Justice Department part of the Clinton machine?
- Dangers of leftist groups who violently oppose our constitution