With Rowan Scarborough, Kevin Freeman, Matt Brodsky and Jessica Vaughan
ROWAN SCARBOROUGH, National Security Reporter at The Washington Times, Author of “Rumsfeld’s War: The Untold Story of America’s Anti-Terrorist Commander,” Author of “Sabotage: America’s Enemies Within the CIA:
- Manafort and Gates indictments
- The extent of Hillary Clinton’s collusion with Russia
- Federal Court contradicts President Trump’s statement regarding transgenders in Military
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Host of Economic War Room, Author of “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack”:
- President Trump’s upcoming visit to Asia
- Why it is no longer in the interest of China to prop up Pyongyang regime
- Russia’s interference with the Cyber Warfare Conference (CYCON)
MATT BRODSKY, Senior Fellow, Security Studies Group, Senior Analyst in Wikistrat’s Analytic Community, Former Director of Policy for the Jewish Policy Center for Security Policy:
- Implications of the lack of conversation on the left regarding the JCPOA
- Will stronger verifications regime in Iran be effective?
- Is it the end game for the Kurdistan Regional Government?
- Why the new Syrian policy is not forward looking on Iran
JESSICA VAUGHAN, Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, Former Foreign Service Officer with the State Department serving in Belgium, Trinidad and Tobago:
- President Trump’s effective measures regarding border security and chain migration
- Where does the Republican leadership stand on DACA?
- What is at stake in the upcoming Virginia election