With Gordon Chang, Benjamin Weingarten, Michael Cutler and Peter Huessy
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, the Daily Beast Contributor, Author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea takes on the World”:
- President Trump’s productivity during his time in Japan
- How can Trump use South Korea to strengthen a tough North Korea policy?
- The “Three No’s” and the weakening of our nuclear deterrent strategy
BENJAMIN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO of ChangeUp Media LLC, 2015 Publius Fellow to the Claremont Institute, Writings have appeared on TheFederalist.com and Conservative Review:
- Connecting free speech restrictions on the internet and the Jihadist agenda
- The Prager U lawsuit against Youtube
- Why first amendment rights should be protected in a digital public square
MICHAEL CUTLER, Hosts the radio show “The Michael Cutler Hour” on Friday evenings on BlogTalk Radio, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services:
- The function of the Diversity Lottery and its role in the U.S.
- History of immigrants and acts of terrorism in our country
PETER HUESSY, Director for Strategic Deterrent Studies at the Mitchel Institute for Aerospace Studies, Former Senior Defense Consultant at the National Defense University Foundation, Senior Fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council:
- How tax reform can help us meet our country’s defense spending needs
- Why divorcing the idea of national security from economic health is a mistake
- U.S. Nuclear deterrent and missile defense systems need enhancement