Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Israeli Defense Forces Destroy Hamas Tunnel Dominic Smith
- Putin’s Unsurprising Victory Secure Freedom Radio
- ‘Civil War II’ Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Frank Gaffney’s call to “Save the Persecuted Christians” at Abraham Lincoln Address in NYC Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Cuban Citizen Captured Attempting to Massacre American Citizens on Behalf of Radical Islam: An Unusual Episode? Luis Fleischman