With Ambassador Yoram Ettinger
AMBASSADOR YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in D.C., Consultant to Israeli and U.S. Legislators:
- The strategy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Syria
- What are Israel’s red lines?
- Iran’s death wish for America
- President Trump’s strategy for the Middle East
- Is the U.S. wrongly emphasizing Europe’s stance on Iran?
- The challenges Iran poses to Israel
- Erdogan’s ultimate strategy for Turkey
- How the Muslim Brotherhood remains a present danger to Arab regimes
- The reality of the Palestinian agenda
- Consequences of the demographic changes taking place in Israel