With Dakota Wood
DAKOTA WOOD,Senior Research Fellow for Defense Programs in the Heritage Foundation’s Center for National Defense, Editor of the 2018 Index of U.S. Military Strength, Former Senior Fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments:
- The condition of U.S. military strength at the moment
- How the end of the Cold War marked the beginning of U.S. Military decline
- What happens when the peace dividend goes away?
- How to measure capabilities of U.S. Military’s ground forces
- What the American public needs to know about the 2018 Index of U.S. Military Strength
- The size and modernity of U.S. Naval forces
- Current status of the U.S. Air Force
- Drastic reduction in Air Force resources in the past decade
- State of U.S. nuclear forces, space and cyber-warfare capabilities
- Is the U.S. industrial base effective and efficient?
- How perceived weakness emboldens opportunism