With Fred Fleitz, Matthew Continetti, Dr. Herb London and Nonie Darwish
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Department:
- Dangers of North Korea’s missile capabilities
- How Russia and China are assisting Pyongyang’s weapons programs
- Who will replace Secretary Tillerson?
MATTHEW CONTINETTI, Editor in Chief of the Washington Free Beacon, Contributing Editor to the Weekly Standard, Author of “The K Street Gang: The Rise and Fall of the Republican Machine,” Author of “The Persecution of Sarah Palin: How the Elite Media Tried to Bring Down a Rising Star”:
- President Trump’s successful first year
- The healthcare victory embedded in current tax bill
- Internal challenges Trump faces regarding his foreign policy agenda
DR. HERB LONDON, President of the London Center for Policy and Research, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, Former President of the Hudson Institute, Author of “Leading from Behind: The Obama Doctrine and the U.S. Retreat from International Affairs”:
- What is the Saudi Arabia dilemma?
- Will war break out between Iran and Saudi Arabia?
- Russia’s role in Middle East conflict
NONIE DARWISH, Founders of Arabs for Israel, Director of Former Muslims United, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- Blatant misogyny and encouragement of sexual harassment in Sharia supremacist doctrine
- Rise of female genital mutilation operations in America
- Importance of President’s tweets regarding Sharia supremacism