With Mark Schneider, Gordon Chang, John Solomon and Bill Gertz
MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- Vladimir Putin and the threat from hostile nuclear power
- Was Russia’s recent nuclear exercise a preemptive strike by the Kremlin?
- Implications of Moscow’s violations to the Intermediate Nuclear Force Agreement Treaty
- Necessity of a positive outcome from the Nuclear Posture Review
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast Contributor, Author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World”:
- Why the Trump administration should enforce economic sanctions against North Korea
- Should coercive techniques be applied to China?
- Why the Kim regime should be removed
JOHN SOLOMON, Vice President, digital video for The Hill, Former Executive and Editor-in-Chief at the Washington Times:
- How the Obama administration enabled Russia to meddle in U.S. nuclear technology
- The numerous scandals involving the Clinton Foundation
BILL GERTZ, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Senior editor at The Washington Free Beacon, Inside the Ring Columnist at the Washington Times, Author of “iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age”:
- Beijing’s ICMB test during Trump’s visit
- The latest Chinese cyber-hacking and acts of hostility
- How China represents the biggest long-term threat to the U.S.