With Nonie Darwish and Dr. Harold Rhode
NONIE DARWISH, Founder of Arabs for Israel, Director of Former Muslims United, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- How the Sharia doctrine institutionalizes abuse against women
- Biblical and Qur’anic differences regarding importance of family
- Trump’s announcement to move Embassy to Jerusalem
- Will this move incentivize Jihadist terrorist acts?
- Is a peaceful two state solution possible for Israelis and Palestinians
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- Details on Trump’s plan to move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- Arabs who live under Israeli rule
- Is the ‘peace process’ interrupted?
- Turkey under Erdogan- an attempt to take over the Muslim world
- Russian and Kurdish collaboration
- The current status of Saudi Arabia amidst the greater Sunni-Shiite battle