With Anne Sorock, Ken Timmerman and Bill Gertz
ANNE SOROCK, Executive Director of Ear to the Ground:
- What is the ‘Ear to the Ground’ project?
- Using market research as a tool to bring light to the voice of the American people
- Defining the two distinct types of patriotism
- Why free speech should extend to all speech
- Poll shows distinct party lines regarding the concept of citizenship
- Are Americans associating faith with patriotic values?
- Check out Eartotheground.us for more information
KEN TIMMERMAN, President and CEO of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, Author of Deception: The Making of the YouTube Video Hillary and Obama Blamed for Benghazi, Author of Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi, Nationally recognized investigative reporter:
- Mayor Bill de Blasio dismantled NYPD counter-Jihad effort
- The NYPD’s willful blindness to the violent Jihadi threat
- Huma Abedin takes box labeled “Muslim Engagement” out of office
- The ongoing deep state operation
BILL GERTZ, Senior editor at the Washington Free Beacon, Inside the Ring columnist at the Washington Times, Author of iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age (2016):
- RAND study on U.S. Military provides grim conclusions
- The 2010 New START Treaty between Russia and U.S.
- Consequences of China’s use of sharp power in the information battle space