Mr. President, there is a furious effort underway this week by supposed Iran deal opponents in your administration and Congress to convince you to continue the fraudulent nuclear deal with Iran (the JCPOA) by extending sanctions lifted by the agreement by a January 12 deadline and “certifying’ the deal to Congress by January 15th. These people are arguing that refusing to issue the waiver would essentially kill the JCPOA, a result they claim would bolster Iran’s ruling mullahs and alienate European leaders.
- It’s Time for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Center’s Lopez in USA Today: Iran can’t be trusted on nuclear agreement Clare M. Lopez
- Kim Jong Un Agrees to Stop Nuclear and Missile Testing Secure Freedom Radio
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan Calls for Snap Elections This Coming June Dominic Smith
- Southern Poverty Law Center Deletes List of ‘Anti-Muslim Extremists’ After Legal Threat Center for Security Policy