With Fred Fleitz, Rowan Scarborough, David Goldman and Walt Heyer
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept.:
- Why President Trump must kill the JCPOA
- Sanctions relief is not the answer for Iran
- Consequences of the Corker-Cardin Bill
ROWAN SCARBOROUGH, National Security Reporter at The Washington Times, Author of “Rumsfeld’s War: The Untold Story of America’s Anti-Terrorist Commander,” Author of “Sabotage: America’s Enemies Within the CIA:
- Fusion GPS and the ‘dodgy dossier’
- Should Sen. Feinstein be removed from the House Intelligence Committee?
- The failure of the DOJ to ask for a stay regarding transgenders in the Military
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- How Trump’s National Security Strategy is a game-changer
- The fatal state of Iran’s economy
- Will new crown prince of Saudi Arabia centralize power?
WALT HEYER, Former transgender, Author of Paper Genders and Gender, Lies and Suicide, Founder of SexChangeRegret.com, Frequent contributor to The Federalist, Daily Signal and The Public Discourse:
- The social engineering of the military
- Suicide rates among individuals who go through gender affirming surgeries