With Michael Cutler, George Rasley, Ingrid Carlqvist and Gordon Chang
MICHAEL CUTLER, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services, Hosts the radio show, “The Michael Cutler Hour” on Friday evenings on BlogTalk Radio:
- President Trump’s immigration plan
- Long-term consequences of amnesty
- Is the Wall enough to secure our borders?
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor of Conservative HQ:
- How Trump’s DACA plan front-loads benefits to illegal immigrants
- The future voting population of the U.S.
- Importance of improving our border security
INGRID, CARLQVIST, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Journalist and Author based in Sweden, Editor in Chief of Dispatch International:
- 300% rise in violent crime rate in Sweden
- Are Sweden’s ‘No-go zones’ heavily armed?
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, the Daily Beast Contributor, Author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown; North Korea Takes on the World:”
- President Trump’s State of the Union address tomorrow night
- Does Beijing want confrontation on the South China Sea?
- The Transpacific Partnership must benefit the U.S.