With Benjamin Weingarten, Fred Fleitz, David Goldman and Evan Sayet
BENJAMIN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO of ChangeUp Media LLC, His writing has appeared at TheFederalist.com City Journal and Conservative Review, 2015 Publius Fellow to the Claremont Institute:
- President Trump’s successful SOTU
- Will the National Security Strategy be fully implemented?
- 3 core myths the NSS points to
- Advisability of releasing the Nunes memo
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept.:
- What is really going on with the Nunes memo?
- Implications of the rift among members of House Intelligence Committee
- Democrat arguments against releasing the memo
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- An assessment of Janet Yellen’s record
- China’s goal to build its own reserve currency
- Is there a dollar crisis in the making in regard to U.S. gov’t policy?
EVAN SAYET, Creator and star of “The Right to Laugh – A Night of Conservative Comedy,” Former writer for the Arsenio Hall Show and Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher before turning to the right, Author of The Kindergarten of Eden: How the Modern Liberal Thinks and Why He’s Convinced That Ignorance is Bliss:
- Culture wars evident in SOTU response
- How ‘international socialists’ fall on the left