With Rick Manning, Dan Gallington, Dr. Mark Schneider and Gordon Chang
RICK MANNING, President of Americans for Limited Government, Former Public Affairs Chief at the U.S. Department of Labor during the George W. Bush Administration, Nine years as a state lobbyist for the National Rifle Association:
- The House Intelligence Committee memo
- Implications of the Steele dossier
- Report of second Steele dossier?
DAN GALLINGTON, Senior Policy and Program Advisor at the George C. Marshall Institute, Served in senior national security policy positions in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Department of Justice and as bipartisan counsel for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
- Then competition to frame the memo narrative
- Should FISA Court reopen petitions?
DR. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- NPR provides critical threat assessments in the nuclear arena
- China and Russia’s response to NPR
- Russia’s ‘New Start’ treaty
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com Columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, the Daily Beast Contributor, Author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown; North Korea Takes on the World:”
- Vice President Pence in South Korea
- Is Pyongyang hijacking the Olympics?
- Reaction of NK defector from SOTU
- Will Beijing use force against the U.S. at South China Sea?