With J. Christian Adams, Daniel Gallington, Kevin Freeman and Itamar Marcus
J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS, Election Lawyer Served in the Voting Rights Section at the U.S. Department of Justice, Author of “Injustice: Exposing the Radical Agenda of the Obama Justice Department,” Columnist at PJ Media:
- Current state of the memo wars
- The Anglo-American system of decentralizing law
- Why the left highlights racism and white-supremacy
DANIEL GALLINGTON, Senior Policy and Program Advisor at the George C. Marshall Institute, Served in senior national security policy positions in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Department of Justice and as bipartisan counsel for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
- The role of the FISA court
- Why is Trump holding onto the Democratic rebuttal memo?
- Physical barrier in House Intel. Committee?
- The Nuclear Posture Review
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at Center for Security Policy, Author of “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack,” Author of “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder of Globaleconomiwarfare.com:
- Volatility of the stock market
- U.S. vulnerability to economic attacks
- Will China use our debt as a weapon?
ITAMAR MARCUS, Founder and Director of Palestinian Media Watch:
- Recent events on Syrian-Israel border
- Why the Palestinian Authority is a terrorist organization
- The growing threat from Iran