With Claudia Rosett, Vladimir Bukovsky, Kevin Freeman and Michael Cutler
CLAUDIA ROSETT, Foreign Affairs columnist at Forbes.com, Blogs at “The Rosett Report” at PJ Media:
- The North Korean Charm Offensive
- Media coverage of Kim’s sister in Pyeongchang
- Is there a possibility for a diplomatic solution with NK?
VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY, Soviet dissident, Spent a total of 12 years in Soviet prisons, labor camps and psychiatric hospitals, Author of To Build a Castle: My Life as a Dissenter (2017):
- Firsthand account of the Putin regime
- Russia’s influence operations
KEVIN FREEMAN, Author of Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack (2013), Author of Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again (2012), Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- Russian subversion methods
- Intelligence agencies acknowledging reality of Moscow’s unrestricted warfare
- Are we facing a debt catastrophe?
MICHAEL CUTLER, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services, Hosts the radio show “The Michael Cutler Hour” on Friday evenings on BlogTalk Radio, Senior Fellow at Californians for Population Stabilization:
- How illegal immigration poses national security and labor risks
- Why division and disunity begets dismemberment