With Gordon Chang, Kevin Freeman, Rowan Scarborough and Peter Huessy
GORDON CHANG, Author of Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World and The Coming Collapse of China:
- Trump’s decision to meet with Kim Jong-Un
- Is it possible that the South Koreans are setting up the United States?
- How to avoid a repeat of the JCPOA
- Why U.S. should increase sanctions during talks with Pyongyang
KEVIN FREEMAN, Author of Secret Weapon and Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack:
- President Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum
- Chinese ‘retaliation’ to a ‘trade-war’
- Risk of Beijing dumping U.S. debt
ROWAN SCARBOROUGH, National Security Reporter at the Washington Times:
- Russian oligarch claims that George Soros was involved in funding Fusion GPS
- Steele’s backtracking on dossier in light of new lawsuits
- Why are there so many leaks from the House Intelligence Committee?
PETER HUESSY, Director for Strategic Studies at the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies:
- Is Vladimir Putin bluffing about Russia’s nuclear capabilities?
- Modernization of weapons versus quantity