With Benjamin Weingarten, Tom Popik, Michael Mabee and Charles LiMandri
BENJAMIN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO of ChangeUp Media LLC, Senior Contributor at The Federalist, Senior Fellow at the London Center for Policy Research, 2015 Publius Fellow to the Claremont Institute:
- Is the departure of H.R. McMaster underway?
- Adam Schiff on Russia collusion narrative
TOM POPIK, Chairman, President, Director and co-founder of the Foundation for Resilient Societies & MICHAEL MABEE, Author of The Civil Defense Book: Emergency Preparedness for a Rural or Suburban Community:
- What’s wrong with our electric grid?
- The effectiveness of FERC and NAERC
- Successes of The Foundation for Resilient Societies
- The vulnerability of US electric grid
- Threat of Russian cyber attacks
CHARLES LIMANDRI, President and Chief Counsel of the Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund, Attorney at Limandri & Jonna LLP:
- The Anti-Islamic bullying project
- The Coronado church directory controversy
- CAIR attempts to implement agenda on public schools