With Doug Feith
DOUG FEITH, Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for National Security Strategies at the Hudson Institute, Former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy:
- The Assad regime’s chemical attack
- Effectiveness of arms control & peace agreements
- John Bolton’s first day as Trump’s NSA
- The war effort against Saddam Hussein
- The de-Ba’athification of Iraq
- How Iran has benefitted by power vacuum in Iraq
- Is Turkey still an ally to the US?
- Does the Chinese government view the US as an enemy?