With Michaela Dodge, Dan Gallington and Mark Krikorian
MICHAELA DODGE, Senior Policy Analyst, Defense and Strategic Policy at the Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy at the Heritage Foundation:
- Will Kim Jong Un ever denuclearize NK?
- How China enables North Korea’s nuclear capabilities
- Russia and China’s extensive nuclear complex
- Why the US must improve deterrence capabilities
DAN GALLINGTON, Senior Policy and Program Advisor at the George C. Marshall Institute, Served in senior national security policy positions in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Department of Justice and as bipartisan counsel for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
- Will North Korea ever denuclearize?
- Prospects of Trump-Jong Un summit
- Did Obama administration weaponize the intelligence process?
MARK KRIKORIAN, Executive Director of the Center for Immigration Studies, Contributor at National Review:
- Will the Republican House pass an Amnesty?
- Merits of the Goodlatte Bill