With Raheem Kassam
RAHEEM KASSAM, Shillman-Ginsburg Writing Fellow at the Middle East Forum, Senior Distinguished Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Chief Advisor to UK Independence Party Leader Nigel Farrage, Author of Enoch Was Right: ‘Rivers of Blood 50 Years On’:
- Is Theresa May’s government in turmoil?
- Significance of series of resignations in UK
- Implications of Boris Johnson’s resignation
- Prospects of trade deal between US and UK
- Trump’s upcoming visit to England
- The miscarriage of justice regarding Tommy Robinson
- The rise of conservative political parties across Europe
- What was Enoch right about?
- Consequences of mass migration into the UK