With Sam Faddis, James O’Keefe, J. Christian Adams and Tom Popik
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author of Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA (2009):
- Consequences of yesterday’s partisan hearing
- Recommendations for US involvement in Afghanistan
JAMES O’KEEFE, Founder and President of Project Veritas:
- Who are the Democratic Socialists of America?
- The active subversion of President Trump
J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS, Election lawyer served in the Voting Rights Section at the U.S. Department of Justice, Author of New York Timesbestseller Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department, Columnist at PJ Media:
- Did Judge Kavanaugh ‘win’’ at yesterday’s hearing?
- Implications of election fraud
TOM POPIK, Chairman, President, Director and Co-founder of the Foundation for Resilient Societies:
- The role of nuclear power today
- Vulnerability of the US electric grid