With Diana West, Jonathan Spyer, Tony Badran and Joseph Humire
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net:
- Prospects of the upcoming G20 Summit in Argentina
- How subversion works against us today
- The other Clinton linked Russia dossier
JONATHAN SPEYER, Director of the Rubin Center for International Affairs at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (Israel), Fellow at the Middle East Forum, Jerusalem Post columnist, Author of Days of the Fall: A Reporter’s Journey in Syria and the Iraq Wars (2017):
- The return of ISIS?
- Ominous developments in the Middle East
- The aftermath of the Khashoggi affair
TONY BADRAN, Research Fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, Columnist and Levant Analyst for Tablet Magazine:
- Hezbollah’s role in Yemen civil war
- Is Trump’s reaction to Saudi Arabia valid?
- Implications of current developments in Lebanon
JOSEPH HUMIRE, Executive Director of the Center for a Secure Free Society, Former Director of Institute Relations at the Atlas Economic Research Foundation, Author of Iran’s Strategic Penetration of Latin America (2014):
- Where is Hezbollah operating in Latin America today?
- How Venezuela aids terror organizations