With Michel Gurfinkiel
MICHEL GURFINKIEL, Founder and President of the Jean-Jacques Rousseau Institute, a conservative think-tank in France, Shillman/Ginsburg Fellow at the Middle East Forum, Editor in Chief of Valeurs Actuelles (Paris)- a French conservative newsweekly:
- Explaining the origin of the ‘yellow vest’ movement
- How rising gas prices ignited mass protest movement in France
- The decline of Macron’s popularity
- Will the Macron government be able to nullify the yellow jackets?
- How will the potential revolutionary situation in France continue to unfold?
- Prospects for upcoming European Parliamentary elections