With Bruce Bechtol, Gordon Chang, Todd Bensman and Sam Faddis
BRUCE BECHTOL, Professor of Political Science at Angelo State University, Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Korea Observer, Member of the Board of Directors of the Council on U.S.-Korea Security Studies, President of the International Council on Korean Studies:
- Details on the criminal enterprise that props up the Kim regime
- How to best counter North Korea’s proliferation networks
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World:
- Implications of Xi’s recent bellicose rhetoric
- Lasting repercussions of China’s former One Child Policy
- Why did Xi postpone the fourth plenum meeting?
TODD BENSMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies:
- The reality of terrorists traveling through Latin America to get to the U.S.
- Consequences of Panama and Costa Rica’s “Controlled Flow” policy
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author of Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA (2009):
- The significance of securing the US border
- Why a conventional approach will not work for Afghanistan