With Stephen Young
STEPHEN YOUNG, Global Executive Director of Caux Round Table for Moral Capitalism, Author of Moral Capitalism and The Road to Moral Capitalism and The Theory and Practice of Associative Power: CORDS in the Villages of Vietnam 1967 – 1972, Served as Assistant Dean at the Harvard law School:
- What does ‘Associate Power’ entail?
- Defining soft power and hard power
- How CORDS facilitated successful partnerships with the South Vietnamese
- The positive consequences of utilization local sources in Vietnam
- Elements in the CORDS program instrumental in making it successful
- Why did we lose in Vietnam?
- Why the US should have employed CORDS in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Strategic lessons which can be applied to Russia and China