With Victor Davis Hanson and Brian Kennedy
VICTOR DAVIS HANSON, Author of The Case for Trump (2019), Senior Fellow in Military History at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, Professor Emeritus of classics at California State University, Fresno:
- Making the case for Trump
- Why Congress won’t accept the fact that the US border poses a national security threat?
- Theories on the Anti-Trump conspiracy
BRIAN KENNEDY, President of the American Strategy Group, Senior Fellow and Board Member of the Claremont Institute:
- Dangers of China’s long-term economic ambitions
- Is the US no longer national security oriented?
- A review of President Trump’s China policy
- Why the U.S. must take space seriously
- Consequences of the collapse of Venezuela’s electric grid