With John Rossomando, Diana West, Joseph Humire and Michael Cutler
JOHN ROSSOMANDO, Senior Counterterrorism Analyst at the Investigative Project on Terrorism:
- What is Turkey up to domestically and abroad?
- Consequences of Erdogan spying in the U.S.
- Is it possible to consider Turkey a reliable ally?
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net , Author of “Death of the Grown Up” and “American Betrayal”:
- The reality of the threats we face from Russia and China
- Dissecting the Russia-Trump collusion hoax
- Implications of the politicization of U.S. intelligence agencies and DOJ
JOSEPH HUMIRE, Executive Director of the Center for a Secure Free Society, Former Director of Institute Relations at the Atlas Economic Research Foundation, Author of Iran’s Strategic Penetration of Latin America (2014):
- How adversaries are manipulating the Venezuelan crisis
- Implications of foreign military presence on Venezuelan soil
- How the U.S. can disincentive the engagement of our adversaries in our hemisphere
MICHAEL CUTLER, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services, Hosts the radio show “The Michael Cutler Hour” on Friday evenings on BlogTalk Radio:
- President Trump replaces DHS Secretary
- Why immigration is the most critical challenge in the U.S. currently
- How illegal immigration impacts public health