With Rachelle Peterson, Jim Fanell, Dakota Wood and Diana West
RACHELLE PETERSON, Director of Research Projects at the National Association of Scholars, Policy Advisor for the Heartland Institute:
- The issue of ‘un-free speech’ in the U.S.
- President Trump’s major efforts to support first amendment rights across college campuses
- Dangerous implications of Confucius Institutes in America
JIM FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- Implications of a very capable Chinese navy
- The need to regard the Chinese as a formidable naval threat
- Defining ‘Han-Centrism’
DAKOTA WOOD, Senior Research Fellow for Defense Programs at the Heritage Foundation, Twenty-year career in the USMC, Former Senior Fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, Recently served as a strategist for the United States Marine Corps Special Operations Command:
- How China’s Navy compares to U.S. naval forces
- Does U.S. still hold qualitative edge over adversarial forces?
- What is the Budget Control Act?
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- Dangers of Sharia blasphemy restrictions
- The significance of freedom of speech
- Asia Bibi is freed in Pakistan