With Jim Fanell, Hans von Spakovsky, Gordon Chang and Lawrence Peck
JIM FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Assignments included tours as the Assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence for the U.S. Seventh Fleet aboard the USS Blue Ridge, the Office of Naval Intelligence China Senior Intelligence Officer, etc., Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- Two Saudi oil tankers attacked in Persian Gulf
- Implications of rising U.S.-Iran tensions
- Why the U.S. must improve naval capabilities
HANS VON SPAKOVSKY, Manager, Election Law Reform Initiative and Senior Legal Fellow Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at the Heritage Foundation, Former Member of the Federal Election Commission:
- Is comparing Eric Holder to William Barr productive?
- Why is Barr being held in contempt by Democrats?
- Dissecting the voter fraud phenomenon in the U.S.
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Xi Jinping announces retaliatory tariffs against the U.S.
- Prospects of the U.S.-China trade deal
- Has North Korea resumed testing shorter range missiles?
LAWRENCE PECK, Advisor at the North Korean Freedom Coalition:
- Examining Trump’s downplaying of Pyongyang’s recent missile test
- Prospects of the reunification of the Korean peninsula
- Dangers of Pro-NK influence operations in the U.S.