With Fred Fleitz, Gordon Chang, Kevin Freeman and Robert Charles
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- How American power and influence has historically been a force for liberty and freedom
- Remembering D-Day as 75th anniversary nears
- Consequences of escalating tensions on the Persian Gulf
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- 30th anniversary of Tiananmen Square massacre
- Dissecting Kim Jong Un’s reported purges
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- The current state of the U.S.-China trade war
- Will Trump be able to persuade allies to avoid Huawei contracts?
- Would China engage in underwater-warfare?
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- The crisis at our southern border
- Remembering D-Day as 75th anniversary approaches
- Implications of Mexico’s asylum laws
- Has Robert Mueller been show-boating?