With Edward Timperlake
EDWARD TIMPERLAKE, Former Director Technology Assessment, International Technology Security, Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- The reality of the Chinese threat
- Consequences of the PLA’s massive military and nuclear arsenal buildup
- Clinton and Al Gore cash contributions hindered national security
- The corruption in the Clinton administration
- Impetuses behind Beijing’s actions
- Who is responsible for the transformation of the Chinese military?
- How we have enabled a hostile power to become such a massive threat
- Vulnerabilities in U.S. weapons systems
- What does a 21st century strategy look like?
- A review of President Trump’s China policy
- The comprehensive power of the Chinese threat